I would seek unto God, and unto God would I commit my cause:
Which doeth great things and unsearchable; marvellous things without number:
He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee.
At destruction and famine thou shalt laugh: neither shalt thou be afraid of the beasts of the earth.
Thou shalt come to thy grave in a full age, like as a shock of corn cometh in in his season.
- You may not feel it but you’re making progress.
- Some decisions are hard to take and very uncomfortable too
- Excessive attachment to the past blinds us.
- God can turn your mess into a beautiful message.
- There are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going.
- Everyone is busy talking. Only a few are busy doing.
- Don’t turn a distraction into a priority except….