A true neighbour is not insensitive but compassionate.
He doesn’t come around just to hear stories, see gory sights and ignobly passes no. Rather, he lowers himself to the ground – to the level of the wounded and hurt and dresses his painful wounds.
Read more here: Understanding the true concept of neighbourhood.
Check out other quotes below for inspiration.
- You may not feel it but you’re making progress.
- Some decisions are hard to take and very uncomfortable too
- Excessive attachment to the past blinds us.
- God can turn your mess into a beautiful message.
- There are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going.
- Everyone is busy talking. Only a few are busy doing.
- Don’t turn a distraction into a priority except….