Sometimes, people do things to you that you would just wonder at how ugly their hearts are.
When this happens, the human tendency is to retaliate and get back at them.
The hurt and disappointment can eat so deep that your heart will be filled with evil thoughts.
However, as children of God, we are commanded to love.
We are asked to forgive.
We are advised to let go and let God be the judge.
Forgiveness is essential if you truly want to heal
Today, forgive all those that hurt you and travel light. You can’t eat the rat’s poison and expect the rat to die.
God bless you.
For more on this, read: How to heal from the hurt.
- The imprisoned mind.
- Perfect in love
- Stages of Christian Growth and Maturity
- The Curse of Instability: Reuben as a case study
- The Lonely God and his busy wife
- A lean soul as seen in Psalms 106 verse 15 (Part 1)
- Historical background of Judah in the days of Nebuchadnezzar and Daniel – Divine Influencers Part 1
Kindly make a little donation: