Don’t change who you are because of the ugly experiences you’ve had. Still be good, kind and loving no matter how the last person(s) treated you.
Thanks for reading. Make sure to check out other nuggets and long-form articles on this blog. God bless you.
- Master the Present
- You are safe when You are saved
- Dear future spouse and children
- Hey, are you going my way?
- The pain of regret outweighs the pain of discipline
- You are worth more than the price satan told you
- A step in the right direction
- Today hopes [that] you have learnt something from yesterday.
- Illusion of competence is ignorance in reality
Kindly make a little donation:
Hmmmm….We all have so many defining moments but it’s important as you said, not to allow the negatives influence your good personality. Change is constant but only permissive for ‘from bad to good’. Thank you sir for sharing
You got the point. Thank you Ma for commenting 😉