No matter how dark the night is, it won’t prevent the sun from rising in the morning.
No matter how difficult your situation may seem, it won’t prevent the solution from coming your way.
No matter how strong your enemy may be, he won’t always win.
No matter how painful the oppression may seem, it won’t last forever.
No matter how bad it hurts, you can heal.
Time and seasons happen to everything.
Apart from God, change is the only other thing that is constant.
So cheer up. It is well. For when the Lord lifts up the Light of His countenance upon you, your enemies will either smile with you or perish like Absalom (Psalms 4:6)
Check out other nuggets and articles on this blog.
- You may not feel it but you’re making progress.
- Some decisions are hard to take and very uncomfortable too
- Excessive attachment to the past blinds us.
- God can turn your mess into a beautiful message.
- There are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going.
- Everyone is busy talking. Only a few are busy doing.
- Don’t turn a distraction into a priority except….
- Only a few things brighten the day as a lovely smile from a sincere heart
Good way to start the morning…thank you sir for sharing
Thanks for reading Judy. God bless your days.