*Think twice before you say that (you may have to eat what you said later)
*Think twice before you make that call (you may just discover that it wasn’t necessary)
*Think twice before you take that bold step (it might not be a bold step after all or a bold one in the wrong direction)
*Think twice before you draw conclusions on things you know little or nothing about (it could happen to you someday and no one will be there to clear the air on your behalf)
*Think twice before you write it in your diary. (hmmm… you only keep records of evils done to you right? Imagine what is in your record in heaven)
*Think twice before you release your tornado wrath (you might be carried along with it )
*Think twice before saying your opinion (it may not be needed now).
*Think twice before sending him/him out of your life (you may never get those sweet pieces of advice elsewhere)
*Think twice before making a promise (you may realize that it’s too big to keep)
*Think twice before committing suicide (please there’s no need, it’s not even an option)
*Think twice before abandoning that child (Don’t you think he/she deserves some care too?)
*Think twice before asking for a divorce (Maybe reconciliation is better)
*Think twice before giving up (you may be closer to your breakthrough than you ever thought)
*Think twice before saying that I just wasted your time (you may discover I helped you out in some way)
Wishing you a lovely day – I actually thought twice before publishing this.
Check out other Nuggets from your Heart Mender.
- Your past, present, and future are before God
- You never know the value of what you have until you lose it?
- You may not feel it but you’re making progress.
- You look so much better when you smile.
- You don’t have to do the wrong thing to prove a point
- You are worth more than the price satan told you
- You are safe when You are saved
- Without humility talents are frozen and potentials don’t manifest