Without humility, talents are frozen and potentials don’t manifest.
God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble. (James 4:6)
Pride goes before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall. (Proverbs 16:18)
Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted. (Matthew 23:12)
There’s a difference between confidence (in God and in your God-given abilities) and arrogance. Don’t cross the line.
May God help you to remain humble so your full potentials can be exploited.
Check out other quotes and articles on this blog:
- 10 Reasons why Consistency is important.
- 11 things you must know about Consistency
- 5 simple elements of an effective schedule
- 5 things that kill and bury highly talented people
- 7 Important Life Lessons From Gym Sessions
- 7 Reasons why you must pursue your Dreams now
- 8 things that show that you are not Consistent
- A step in the right direction
- A true neighbour is compassionate
Kindly make a little donation: